Hello, beautiful people! ❤
I'm a simple human being - is what I'd like to say, but eyy, wait until you read my mind! I'm here to share a few of my dreams with you~ (I say "a few", but there's a WHOLE LOT of them waiting to be translated \o/).
I started writing down my dreams somewhere around 2013. What started off as a coping mechanism for the greatest loss of my life turned out to be one of the most exciting adventures, one I wouldn't want to end too soon. In time, I fell in love with the illogical tales my mind created at night. The dreams became mood boosters, and sometimes, they were able to show me the future.
In the beginning, I had no idea how to manage my dreams or what kind of "stories" I wanted to see in my volumes. At times, I would pick up fragments from long forgotten (stressful, normal) dreams and add them to my list, which is why the first volume might not seem spectacular. However, I can assure you, my mind became so skilled in twisting stuff more and more, putting an end to the boring real life stuff. (Well, that, and the fact that I shouted a big NOPE to the negative stuff in my dreams some time ago.)
The following stories hold some of my greatest secrets, my past and my present, entangled. If you are here reading this, it means I trust you. So enjoy your time uncovering this messy maze, my friend! (You can also let me know what you think of particular dreams in the comment section~)
Now, about the dreams and how I group them into volumes. Years ago, my mind went "Hmmm, one volume should have 35 dreams, because 35 is a multiple of 7, which is my destiny number, and I also like 5, so I'll go with that!" Truth be told, I also considered having 34 dreams per volume (because 3+4=7), but in the end 35 was stronger.
Some time ago, I also came up with the idea of "dream rarity", each rarity level has its own characteristics. I will add another post concerning rarity after this one!
At the end of each volume I will add a little post with recommendations, as in, the dreams I liked most, but I encourage you to state your faves as well! 👀
Afterwards, I will have a list of the anime/cartoon characters that appeared in that volume.
There will be mentions of the so-called "leaders" of one volume. A leader is the character with the most appearances in a particular volume. One volume can have as many leaders as fate decides, as long as the characters appeared in the same amount of dreams. (e.g.: 3 characters appeared in 7 dreams; their names are going to be written in bold with a mention that they are the leaders in the end of the characters list.)
I'm forever thankful to the two people in my life who pushed me to create a blog for my dreams, be it in my native language or in English. One is my literature teacher from middle school, whom I will always admire. The other one is Chris, a special friend I met in February 2019. One way or another, they managed to make me go "I WANT TO DO THIS 😍😍" So congratulations, both of you succeeded in awakening a beast~
What else do I need to say? Well,... have fun reading! And you can expect anything, honestly.
Comments
Post a Comment