I was on my way back home from school. It was supposedly winter - I don't know how else it could get dark at 5 pm. Given that I was still going to school at noon, I think I was around 10th grade.
Curiously, I got in a bus that doesn't normally come near my
high school, no.105. What was even more unusual was that a few other classmates
came with me. And by the time I was like three stops away from home, my
classmates were still with me, although one of them was supposed to take the
train home, and we had passed the train station.
For some reason, I fell asleep in the bus, and went all the
way to the very last stop, missing my chance to get home, of course.
I woke up to one classmate calling out to me - the same guy
who was supposed to get down ages back and take the train. To my utter surprise
I noticed that the bus now looked exactly like my grandma's bedroom (in the way
the furniture was arranged). Also, I had slept on the floor.
As I explored the vehicle further, I saw it turn into a
theatre, with the chairs, the rugs and the curtain all painted in red. Up
ahead, there was an indicator showing that we had reached the "Gorj
Depot" as I slept. I didn't even care it was like 3 am, I called my mom to ask for help. The dream ended with my casual question: "Mom, won't you take the bus until the last stop and get me out
of the depot, please?"
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N
Real Characters: Virgil (the classmate who woke me up), mom,
grandma - mentioned
Comments
Post a Comment