In the beginning of the dream, I found myself in the living room with mom and dad. It was already late and I should have been sleeping, yet I was too happy to listen to one of their many playful arguments. They were talking about priests.
"Oh no," my dad started, visibly amused. "I think priest X is the one who helped us with this, while priest Y helped us with that!"On the other hand, mom contradicted him. "Oh dear, no, it was in fact Y who helped us with this and X who had something to do with the other matter!"
I watched them laugh as they kept bringing counterarguments, then stepped in to voice my agreement for dad's version of the story.
Right then, a pigeon came to our window, asking for food (even though it was like 10 pm already). The pigeon was already familiar with us, so it knew we would always have food prepared for it.
After feeding the pigeon, we went back to our discussion from earlier. The time seemed to stop as soon as I noticed a cockroach quickly passing by. My eyes could follow it until it went to another room. I silently prayed that I wouldn't find it in my room later.
The scenery suddenly changed afterwards. Now I was in a gym that looked seemingly foreign to my eyes, training with some kids who may or may not have been my age. There, I found one of my informatics teachers from a sports club I attended in middle school and went straight up to her to rant about the way the practice stage ate away at my summer time.
(I studied tourism in high school. During the first two years, we would always have to complete a practice stage in order to get a final mark in the main module. The practice stage would always take place in summer, lasting until mid-July.)
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N
Real Characters: mom, dad, the informatics teacher
Comments
Post a Comment