Once again, I had to go to school, but this time, I was waiting for a trolleybus that was going into the opposite direction. I lost the trolleybus that normally took me to high school, and I lost it big style.
When it arrived, I only stared at it from afar, not even noticing the number. It was completely empty. Only after the driver closed the doors did I realize that I'd lost the bus and I had to wait for another one. Two minutes later, another trolleybus stopped in front of me. This one's last stop was close to a graveyard. I chose to board it, but I got off at the next stop, crossed the street and resumed my normal route to high school.I have no idea if I was late for school or not, since the dream ended too soon, but it's funny that right after I had the dream, I went to the graveyard with my mom.
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N
Real Characters: my mom (mentioned)
Comments
Post a Comment