Another normal day for school - or maybe not. In order to go to school I normally need a trolleybus - more specifically, no. 86 for a direct route. In the dream, I hopped in no. 97, which strangely enough, took me to the Romană square, so very close to the high school, where I forgot to get off (genius). The trolleybus continued on this abnormal route and took me to the Gemini square. Only then did I realize I had missed my stop and got off.
Crossing the street, I took another trolleybus, no. 79, which would get me back to school. It was unusually empty, despite the fact that it was 1 pm. It wasn't long until I reached my stop again and pressed the button which should have let the driver know that I wanted to get off. However, the driver only opened his own door and went to get something from a bakery nearby, leaving me all alone in the trolleybus. Silence fell. The few other people who had been around me moments ago also disappeared. I waited, and waited, and waited some more, but the driver wouldn't return, so I was stuck there.In the end of the dream, after a scenery change, I found myself narrating the story to my grandma, with a burning passion, relieved that I was able to get back home.
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N
Real Characters: My grandma
Comments
Post a Comment