Skip to main content

1-35: Jumping off the Buildings!

 In the beginning of the dream, I was in Bulgaria with my mom and the HST team, waiting for the HST World Championship to begin properly. After only a few days from our arrival, I had already befriended a girl from Russia called Anna, and I was now spending every minute of the day with her. The more I looked I her, however, I noticed Anna had an odd ressemblance to another girl I knew back home, whose name was also Ana. We spent so much time together, that at some point we started talking in Japanese. We were both fluent in Japanese, and we could understand each other in English as well, only it was a bit more difficult. While Anna was passionately expressing her regret that Zeref had died, I heard mom accusing one of her best students that he was pulling the entire team down because he refused to come to the practice sessions before each competition.

Scenery change. I was suddenly back home, in front of the block I lived in. There, I met some foreigners, all of them children; they proceeded to ask me about Romania's performances at the current World Championship, but I didn't really know what to tell them, so I attempted to push them away. Meanwhile, a few neighbors of ours also gathered in front of the block, for a formal meeting that turned out to be a contest. 

After another scenery change, I was back at the hotel in Bulgaria, where I was greeted by quite a few surprises. One of them had to do with my new friend Anna. I somehow discovered that she could speak Romanian, and on top of that, she had some outstanding OCs that I needed to know more about. I was happy to find a fellow RPC maker at a HST World Championship.

I heard some quite shocking news, too. The reason why Kiry (mom's best student) was skipping the training sessions was because he liked watching weird anime in his room.

Also, I noticed how some other guy's appearance had changed while I was gone. His name was Gabriel, he was also a part of Romania's team for the HST Championship, so we were familiar with him already. But when he appeared in front of me, his hair no longer blonde, but black, and resembling my former classmate Lucian to a certain degree, I couldn't help but rub my eyes in disbelief. 

Slight scenery change. Because my mom kept complaining to others that I'm not studying at all, I decided to jump off a neighboring building. I didn't die, but I somehow got to "another dimension", behind the said building. There, I met with the group of foreigners from before. They were still eager to know about Romania's performances. 

Once I found my way back to my dimension, still in Bulgaria, I saw some live news in my own language that Zeref had died after receiving a supposedly lethal scar. Then, Anna came up to me, giving me a scar that was identical to Zeref's, so I could be "in tune" with him. 

Gabriel, the guy that now resembled my middle school classmate, turned out to be Andu, another one of mom's former students. As we kept talking, we decided to jump off a building together. (We were safe!!) We somehow ended up in Romania, right behind my block, and we almost crushed a few talking cats.

After a few minutes, me and Andu headed back to a bathroom that belonged to the hotel in Bulgaria. One step into that bathroom, and I heard a familiar voice say, "Anyone, but Yuki-" I turned around to see Reiga pulling his hair out in despair, his teeth gritted. The longer I looked at him, the more I thought he looked like another character, Akito from Fruits Basket.

The scenery changed one last time. I was once again standing in front of my block, looking at the neighbors that were fiercely debating some things of high importance. I entered my grandma's flat, and found Anna there. She proceeded to tell me about the whole Championship. Then she went on, telling me that she was being bullied by some Sunphoto users due to her OCs not being Naruto-like. (They were amazing, though.)

I looked up to the notice board, seeing the results of the World Championship were listed there. Anna then told me we could pull medals out of the fire extinguisher, and as we did so, we cried for both Reiga (who had gone insane) and Zeref (who was dead). 

 

~About the Contents~

Rarity: SR

Real Characters: Anna (acquaintance from Russia), mom, Ionuț C. / Kiry, Andu, Gabriel N. (my mom's students), Lucian C. (classmate from middle school)

Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail, Uraboku, Fruits Basket (implied), Naruto (implied)

Anime Characters: Zeref (Fairy Tail), Giou Reiga (Uraboku), Akito Sohma (Fruits Basket)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-7: Notary in a Church

The usual dream in which I had to go to school. So I waited for the trolleybus that would get me to school. Normally, the first stop from home is near a church. In my dream, the trolleybus was passing through the church as if it were a tunnel. As for what could be seen inside of the church, well, aside from the dimly lit space,  there was a notary. I got off and suddenly, I realized I couldn't get out of the church anymore. (To this day, I still ask myself why I chose to get off that trolleybus, I could have just passed the stop if I had stayed in, but logic be damned.) Then I started asking everyone if they knew a way for me to get out of the said church, more like "I'm sorry for causing a disturbance, but couLD YOU PLEASE TELL ME how to get out of here??" The desperate faces I made brought me no answer though. In the end, my mom came to get me out of there (don't ask me how). The "church" looked slightly different when she arrived, more like a train st...

1-27: A Bus Like a Hotel

 I was on my way back home from school. It was supposedly winter - I don't know how else it could get dark at 5 pm. Given that I was still going to school at noon, I think I was around 10th grade.  Curiously, I got in a bus that doesn't normally come near my high school, no.105. What was even more unusual was that a few other classmates came with me. And by the time I was like three stops away from home, my classmates were still with me, although one of them was supposed to take the train home, and we had passed the train station.  For some reason, I fell asleep in the bus, and went all the way to the very last stop, missing my chance to get home, of course.  I woke up to one classmate calling out to me - the same guy who was supposed to get down ages back and take the train. To my utter surprise I noticed that the bus now looked exactly like my grandma's bedroom (in the way the furniture was arranged). Also, I had slept on the floor.  As I explored the ...

1-29: Medicinal Movies and Shadow Tea

In the beginning of the dream, I found myself at a hotel that greatly resembled my grandparents' countryside house. However, compared to the reality I used to know, the bedroom only consisted of one bed that occupied the entire space.  One day, upon leaving the bedroom, I noticed a familiar scenery unfolding before my eyes - the kitchen of Howard Johnson (actual Sheraton), the hotel where I'd completed my very first practice stage in 9th grade. I explored the long corridor further, noticing a pharmacy right in front of the restaurant. Normally, that was the place where we got rid of the rests of the clients' food. But this time, it was a pharmacy, and inside the pharmacy, there was a therapist.  The therapist gave me a special brand of tea to drink and "calm down". If I may say, she had quite a lot of different brands. Apparently, whenever one drank the tea, they would enter a weird state of mind, and imagine themselves watch a movie they'd never seen befo...