In the beginning of the dream, mom left for the HST World Championship with her team, including one of my acquaintances, Teo. She did a lot of prepararatory stuff, considering that she would leave me completely alone for days. She wanted to make sure I'll survive-
Shortly after she left, I noticed that the house (it wasn't
even our house, by the way) no longer had doors, only some empty spaces
wherever the doors were supposed to be. I found myself yelling a frustrated
"How nice of you to take everything and leave me like this!" I couldn't help being
creeped out by the emptiness of everything. The furniture was also gone. It
felt like mom wouldn't even come back anymore.
I chose to pay a visit to my grandma, to find some calm, but
she was also away, and her house didn't have doors, either. Next time I went
outside, I saw the sun setting, in spite of my belief that it had already been dark for some time.
As I wandered down the deserted alleys, it didn't even seem like I was in a
city anymore. None of the houses I passed by had doors, and everything was
eerily empty and silent.
I decided to go back home. As I took the first step into the
house, I felt the phone vibrating in my pocket. I had gotten 3 e-mails from
sunphoto, but chose to discard them and write to mom instead.
The scenery changed in the last part of the dream, and I
suddenly found myself in a gorgeously decorated room painted in shades of red.
I was rambling to my mom about the dream I'd just had, although I was
technically still dreaming.
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N
Real Characters: mom, grandma - mentioned, Teo
(acquaintance) - mentioned
Comments
Post a Comment