I was in high school. In order to go to school, I needed a trolleybus that always stopped right in front of the block I lived in. Quite convenient, if you ask me, especially with how I didn't need to change to any other vehicle.
Upon reaching my destination, I would always meet with two
middle school classmates, Lucian and Marian, who had decided to attend the same
high school as me. Because I was always close to Lucian, I started to think we
were a couple. It was nice. We were always hugging, which reminded me of the older
times. I remembered how one time, he had called himself a loser for having
given me a kiss on the cheek while we were still 1st graders. He did it because
he wanted to thank me for some materials I'd shared with him during a class. To
me, that was adorable. But he was no longer fond of the gesture once we grew
up. I wondered if I should remind him of that now, to see how he reacts.
Fast forward. At the end of our school day, I found myself
chasing after him through a violent rain. We got separated, and I seemed really
disturbed. Thankfully, we somehow met in the trolleybus. Marian was also with
us. We told each other jokes all the way back home.
Once I was home, much to my surprise, I needed to leave again, to go with my mom to the local stationery shop. Apparently, I was out of
crepe paper (I don't really know why I needed it at this point, still-). We got
the crepe paper quickly, and rushed back home. However, the trolleybus we got
in seemed broken, as it didn't show the stops properly, replacing them with
random numbers.
The trolleybus wasn't the only broken thing, as when we
reached our block, we found the alley completely destroyed and there were
excavators everywhere.
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N
Real Characters: Lucian C., Marian I. (classmates from
middle school), my mom
Comments
Post a Comment