(!!Bullying ahead!!)
I was in high school. I had a lot of friends among the girls
in my class, as opposed to reality. I was always talking to those girls,
telling them almost everything that was going on in my life.
Then one day, I found myself at grandma's house, watching
the usual 12 pm scientific documentary on TVR1. I ate lunch and went to take a
nap, just like I used to when I was younger. I fell asleep and had a dream
(within this dream, yes). In this dream, I saw the girls who were supposed to
be my friends shaming me, taunting me, laughing at whatever small word I was
saying, to the point that they didn't even allow me to finish a proper
sentence.
I woke up scared and went to school (still in the dream),
just to discover that the horrid things I'd seen earlier were happening in
"reality", too. My so-called friends were laughing at me, hitting me,
calling me fake and stupid, as if I'd done a really bad thing, but I knew
better that I was not guilty of anything.
"Aww, you don't say! Really...??" one of the girls
interrupted me as I tried to explain to them that they were accusing me of
things I never did. They kept going on and on with the shaming, denying
everything I managed to say to them, until I broke down, crying. They laughed,
even then.
I don't know if they ended up apologizing or not, but I made
up my mind to not talk to them ever again.
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N
Real Characters: Țoțo, Ana C., Ioana Z., Andrada P. and some
other girls I barely interacted with in high school, my grandma.
Comments
Post a Comment