One evening, after a sudden awakening from a nap, I checked Sunphoto, a photo streaming website, from my phone. As I opened the notifications tab, I was flooded with discourse albums from some of my friends. Some influential person had returned to the site, after a long period of absence. I clicked on an album from Cristiana's page and saw over 100 aggressive comments, some of them belonging to the influential person that had returned. I didn't hesitate to click on their username, and I waited as it led me to a page with only three albums, two of which were for conflict.
I checked to see the participants in the current argument
and saw a name like "Keiko-Their-Death" (Keiko-Moartea-Lor in my
native language). I used to know Keiko, but we had parted ways, so now I was
hesitant to message her, especially during a heated argument like that one I
saw on so many other pages.
Suddenly, mom entered my room to tell me that some relatives
had come to visit and were waiting for me outside, near the playground. Upon
hearing the news, I rushed out of the house to meet them, went up to the road,
but couldn't see them. Instead, I noticed a small blonde child, that was
trapped in a gigantic yellow ball. He wanted me to play with him, so I did. It
was something I could do while I waited for my relatives to show up.
I didn't see as my relatives were slowly drifting away from
me, towards the setting sun, upset that I supposedly hadn't come to meet them.
At some point, I seemed to recognize my uncle's voice saying that I had betrayed
them. I rushed towards the road once more, leaving the child behind. This time,
I saw my relatives, but no matter how much I called out to them, they couldn't
hear me, and only went further away.
The scenery changed and I was suddenly in my grandma's
apartment, watching her knit a fur cap for me. I think my relatives were also there. When I went back home, all
confused about what had happened, I realized that I hadn't saved the discourse
albums from earlier, and now most of them were gone. The dream ended abruptly
as I asked "Now what am I going to read tomorrow?"
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N
Real Characters: Cristiana (old friend from Sunphoto),
"Keiko" (acquaintance from the same website), mom, grandma, my other
relatives
Comments
Post a Comment