The dream begins with me making my way back home from school. Nothing unusual here, except the mighty thunders. Once again, said thunders were louder than usual and they could be heard very often.
As for me, I had to walk back home, as in, find my way through this whole mess by foot, because all of the buses were broken due to the storm. A little inconvenient I'd say, given that high school is 13 stops away from home.At some point, I managed to find a trolleybus (it was no. 79, and that doesn't take me home though). I have no idea where it took me, but I woke up in a panic attack due to a strong thunder (that one was in the dream, there was no storm when I woke up.)
A classical 2k13 stress dream? Yes. Why did I write it down? Because what is quality, I wanted numbers. But you just wait~
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N
Comments
Post a Comment