(!!Mentions of violence and blood ahead!!)
In the beginning of the dream, I was in school, more
precisely in the Chemistry Lab from middle school, taking a test while my
literature teacher from 9th grade supervised. After I finished my paper, I
handed it over to the teacher and waited patiently for my grade.
The grades varied between 1 and 5, with 1 being the
lowest one, as opposed to 5, which was the highest. I... somehow got a 1. Okay,
most of my classmates also got a 1, but I am sure I didn't do that bad.
After receiving my (disaster of a) grade, I went back home
and slumped onto my bed, turning on the TV. (Funnily enough, in reality, the TV
that used to be in my room was long gone at that time).
After a scenery change, I found myself sitting beside my
grandpa in an almost empty white room. Had it not been for the loud TV in the
upper right corner, it would have been completely empty. Both me and my grandpa
were tied up. At some point, a masked man arrived into the room, bearing a
sword and a whip. He proceeds to cut through us and hit the freshly opened
wounds with the whip. I tried to avoid his sword, but ironically, I only ended
up with more wounds.
After I managed to escape alone, I made my way back home,
passing by my middle school. With that, I concluded that our attacker resided
in one of the mansions nearby. Only for a moment, I wanted to "take a
better look" at my wounds, so I opened some of them wide and took in the
red colour of the blood as it flowed out.
I soon got home, and thankfully, the house was empty. I went
to my room and collapsed on the bed, face down, trembling. I reached for the
remote and turned on the TV again. I knew I was badly hurt and bleeding, but I
couldn't bring myself to do anything about it. I shivered at the mere thought
of having to take a bath. My mind wandered back and forth, searching for
alternatives. I wanted to call my deskmate, Catalina, to tell her about what
had happened, but I hesitated. I had some upcoming test, too, and it was so hard for me to imagine myself attending it with those wounds. Finally, I felt my consciousness slipping away...
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N
Real Characters: Mrs Grigore (my literature teacher from
9th grade), Catalina (my deskmate) - mentioned, grandpa
Comments
Post a Comment