Skip to main content

1-23: The World Championship of the Future

 In the beginning of the dream, I was about to leave for another HST championship with my mom and her team. Our home was unusually close to the train station. The train arrived after a few minutes and took us to our destination.

When we arrived to the said destination, everyone but me got off the train. I stayed behind in order to put some things back into my luggage (although I don't know why exactly I went as far as to almost empty my luggage to begin with). I only got off the train for two minutes, so as to tell the others to not leave without me. Then, I went back inside and continued arranging my stuff. At that moment, I noticed that the furniture looked much more different than the one my eyes had gotten used to, very similar to that of a luxurious hotel room. Everything from the carpets to the bedsheets, to the pillows, to the blankets and even the curtains, had been painted in shades of red. Passionate, burning red.

Several minutes passed, yet I wouldn't come down. The engine driver came up to check on me, called my name suggesting I should hurry up, but I was already fast asleep, burried in the fluffy red blankets. Meanwhile, mom and the others were criticizing me for being late, saying that I'm moving as slow as a snail. In the end, they decided to leave without me.

When I finally woke up (seemingly after a long while) and decided to get off the train, I noticed characters from Fairy Tail walking around the train station beside miniatures of themselves. I think I was able to reach the destination for a certain championship in the end, although it wasn't the one I expected. Apparently, the one I was supposed to be at had ended years ago.

The scenery changed and I suddenly found myself on a beach. That was where the new championship would take place. I was surprised to notice that I could understand the foreigners around me - they all spoke Romanian.

Due to my unexpected time travel, I got to see how various Fairy Tail characters such as Lucy and her miniature version participated in the HST championship as members of Romania's team. The whole contest was no longer based on the Morse code, but on... running. At some point after the end of a round, I saw mini-Lucy resting beside an acquaintance of mine, Teo, who was also a member of the HST team. My mom, as well as other members of the team were still telling me that I moved like a snail, but I had my attention on something else: a dinosaur plush.

I remarked by the end of the dream that everyone else had aged, while my appearance remained the same as back when I fell asleep in the train.

~About the Contents~

Rarity: N+
Real Characters: my mom, Teo (mom's pupil), as well as the whole HST team
Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail
Anime Characters: Lucy Heartfilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-7: Notary in a Church

The usual dream in which I had to go to school. So I waited for the trolleybus that would get me to school. Normally, the first stop from home is near a church. In my dream, the trolleybus was passing through the church as if it were a tunnel. As for what could be seen inside of the church, well, aside from the dimly lit space,  there was a notary. I got off and suddenly, I realized I couldn't get out of the church anymore. (To this day, I still ask myself why I chose to get off that trolleybus, I could have just passed the stop if I had stayed in, but logic be damned.) Then I started asking everyone if they knew a way for me to get out of the said church, more like "I'm sorry for causing a disturbance, but couLD YOU PLEASE TELL ME how to get out of here??" The desperate faces I made brought me no answer though. In the end, my mom came to get me out of there (don't ask me how). The "church" looked slightly different when she arrived, more like a train st...

1-27: A Bus Like a Hotel

 I was on my way back home from school. It was supposedly winter - I don't know how else it could get dark at 5 pm. Given that I was still going to school at noon, I think I was around 10th grade.  Curiously, I got in a bus that doesn't normally come near my high school, no.105. What was even more unusual was that a few other classmates came with me. And by the time I was like three stops away from home, my classmates were still with me, although one of them was supposed to take the train home, and we had passed the train station.  For some reason, I fell asleep in the bus, and went all the way to the very last stop, missing my chance to get home, of course.  I woke up to one classmate calling out to me - the same guy who was supposed to get down ages back and take the train. To my utter surprise I noticed that the bus now looked exactly like my grandma's bedroom (in the way the furniture was arranged). Also, I had slept on the floor.  As I explored the ...

1-29: Medicinal Movies and Shadow Tea

In the beginning of the dream, I found myself at a hotel that greatly resembled my grandparents' countryside house. However, compared to the reality I used to know, the bedroom only consisted of one bed that occupied the entire space.  One day, upon leaving the bedroom, I noticed a familiar scenery unfolding before my eyes - the kitchen of Howard Johnson (actual Sheraton), the hotel where I'd completed my very first practice stage in 9th grade. I explored the long corridor further, noticing a pharmacy right in front of the restaurant. Normally, that was the place where we got rid of the rests of the clients' food. But this time, it was a pharmacy, and inside the pharmacy, there was a therapist.  The therapist gave me a special brand of tea to drink and "calm down". If I may say, she had quite a lot of different brands. Apparently, whenever one drank the tea, they would enter a weird state of mind, and imagine themselves watch a movie they'd never seen befo...