With the New Year coming closer, I was receiving a lot of messages from my current and former teachers, messages in which all of them congratulated me for my performances during the year. The messages that I liked the most came from Mrs Grigore, one of my literature teachers from high school and two other teachers. Also, I was on my deathbed--
In the first part of the dream, the living room had the same arrangement as it did back in 2005 (8 years prior to the dream). Dad was still alive and we had just received a new set of TV channels. I was really eager to count the ones concerning animals and wildlife. I remember that my RPCs were very appreciated on Sunphoto and I was getting lots of comments from a variety of users.After a scenery change, I found myself looking for a job, comparing Ibis, the hotel where I successfully completed a practice stage, and some other hotel. I have to mention that before I left the house, I could see candles lit up in every corner of the living room as a form of celebration for my upcoming death (FEAR NOT, I will get reborn 🎊). Now back to my job hunting, I came to Ibis for a last inspection. I noticed that the main entrance of the hotel looked quite different from the one I was used to. The entrance hall was a lot bigger and it had a small TV in the upper left corner. Although it wasn't my TV, I noticed that it had exactly the same channel list that I had back home.
On a large sofa in the same hall I found Gajeel from Fairy Tail who seemed to be contemplating about something, while Natsu and Gray were playing football. The three of them had also received messages with congratulations from my literature teacher, from a religion teacher and from Zeref. The messages were handwritten on A4 sheets.
At some point, while I was watching TV with Gajeel on the sofa, I heard him asking me how did I write his death (apparently, each form of death had a color of its own). As I turned to look at him with a perplexed figure, I noticed a strange phenomenon outside: the direction of the wind changed whenever Gajeel moved his head. I eventually understood that all of us had to die at the end of the year.
I was then shown a quick frame in which I was sending a list of appreciative messages to all of my teachers back to school. Zeref's name and his messages were also on that list, although he wasn't my teacher. I came to think that maybe if I hadn't sent that list with Zeref's name included, I would have been able to avoid my death.
Soon enough, I was sent back to the previous scene. After one more look outside, I noticed that winter had yet to come, so it couldn't have been the end of the year.
The dream ends with snippets of sceneries, my home, the entrance hall of the hotel and a Church. In every single one of them, Zeref was walking hand in hand with Mary, a friend's RPC.
~About the Contents~
Rarity: SR
Real Characters: my dad, Mrs Grigore (my first literature teacher from high school) - mentioned
Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail
Anime Characters: Zeref, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox
RPCs: Mariyah Grey
Comments
Post a Comment