Skip to main content

1-19: Piercings??

 (!!Slightly abusive behavior ahead!!)

In the beginning, I was playing games on Clopotel.ro while chatting with Jaklin, one of my closest friends. It was already so late, but I wouldn't go to sleep.

I headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water and found that my aunt had decided to pay a visit. She told me that I had to go to school, but it was already past midnight, so I decided to go next day at noon.

The scenery suddenly changed. I was heading back home from school. The sun was about to set when I reached the entrance to my flat. I stopped by the administrator's office and noticed quite an unusual gathering. A whole lot of people (not the nice kind of people) dressed up in gold were redecorating the office, while the administrator was nowhere in sight. They placed shiny gold stuff everywhere while listening to manele.

It wasn't long before one of those people took notice of me and offered to help me get a piercing (because I totally needed one, no, thank you--). Seeing that I refused, they all started making fun of me and took me to the office, closing the door behind them. Then, they proceeded to get my lower lip pierced, all the while grinning and saying stuff like "Heehee, girl, we gonna make you look so damn pretty, you just wait!"

Before piercing my lip, they had started to sew my finger to said lip, as I whined and cried out in pain. Now about the piercing, it wasn't really the type you would imagine, more like a big flower made of some synthetic material, with lots and lots of beads on it. There was no way someone could ever attach something like that to a lip in real life.

Just when I was about to give up my last hope, mom came from the grocery store and heard my voice from behind the closed door of the office. She saved me from the brutes and took me back home with her.

The dream ends with the unexpected visit of a family friend. He came by with lots of gifts, food and juice. I eventually started telling him about the experience I'd had on that day, but couldn't reach the end of my rant, before I woke up.


~About the Contents~

Rarity: N
Real Characters: Jaklin (one of my closest friends), my aunt, my mother, the administrator, Marian (the family friend)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-7: Notary in a Church

The usual dream in which I had to go to school. So I waited for the trolleybus that would get me to school. Normally, the first stop from home is near a church. In my dream, the trolleybus was passing through the church as if it were a tunnel. As for what could be seen inside of the church, well, aside from the dimly lit space,  there was a notary. I got off and suddenly, I realized I couldn't get out of the church anymore. (To this day, I still ask myself why I chose to get off that trolleybus, I could have just passed the stop if I had stayed in, but logic be damned.) Then I started asking everyone if they knew a way for me to get out of the said church, more like "I'm sorry for causing a disturbance, but couLD YOU PLEASE TELL ME how to get out of here??" The desperate faces I made brought me no answer though. In the end, my mom came to get me out of there (don't ask me how). The "church" looked slightly different when she arrived, more like a train st...

1-27: A Bus Like a Hotel

 I was on my way back home from school. It was supposedly winter - I don't know how else it could get dark at 5 pm. Given that I was still going to school at noon, I think I was around 10th grade.  Curiously, I got in a bus that doesn't normally come near my high school, no.105. What was even more unusual was that a few other classmates came with me. And by the time I was like three stops away from home, my classmates were still with me, although one of them was supposed to take the train home, and we had passed the train station.  For some reason, I fell asleep in the bus, and went all the way to the very last stop, missing my chance to get home, of course.  I woke up to one classmate calling out to me - the same guy who was supposed to get down ages back and take the train. To my utter surprise I noticed that the bus now looked exactly like my grandma's bedroom (in the way the furniture was arranged). Also, I had slept on the floor.  As I explored the ...

1-29: Medicinal Movies and Shadow Tea

In the beginning of the dream, I found myself at a hotel that greatly resembled my grandparents' countryside house. However, compared to the reality I used to know, the bedroom only consisted of one bed that occupied the entire space.  One day, upon leaving the bedroom, I noticed a familiar scenery unfolding before my eyes - the kitchen of Howard Johnson (actual Sheraton), the hotel where I'd completed my very first practice stage in 9th grade. I explored the long corridor further, noticing a pharmacy right in front of the restaurant. Normally, that was the place where we got rid of the rests of the clients' food. But this time, it was a pharmacy, and inside the pharmacy, there was a therapist.  The therapist gave me a special brand of tea to drink and "calm down". If I may say, she had quite a lot of different brands. Apparently, whenever one drank the tea, they would enter a weird state of mind, and imagine themselves watch a movie they'd never seen befo...