In the beginning of the dream, I found myself at a hotel (or a hostel) together with mom. Its hallways resembled those of a hospital and there were nurses in the kitchen on the second floor (said kitchen also looked weird, like some kind of a dispensary).
The atmosphere of the rooms wasn't that nice, especially since there was an invasion of grasshoppers. I had some even in my hair. The grasshoppers actually belonged to some people in a circus crew that had decided to drop by the hostel and perform.Wanting to get away from the insects, I ran and hid in the basement. Or tried to. On my way to the basement, I ran into a nurse who smiled at me and said something like "It's going to be fiiine". When I finally thought I was safe in the basement, I've been found by a classmate from middle school, but I couldn't see their face before the scenery changed; all I could see was thousands of cicadas climbing on my legs.
Afterwards, I was suddenly in school. More precisely, in middle school, in the physics laboratory. The analyst from high school, Mrs Farmazon, who normal taught tourism, was teaching biology in my dream. She asked us to rearrange everything before the class, as if to prepare the laboratory for an upcoming inspection. As I looked better, I noticed that my classmates weren't those from high school, but the ones I had in middle school.
While we were cleaning, we were faced with a sudden blackout, although the projector was still working. This is when Mrs Farmazon says the same thing that the nurse had said to me in the previous scenery: "It's going to be fiiine", in the exact same voice.
Partial scenery change. We were still in the physics laboratory and we had to prepare for a trip. By taking a test. While eating, or else the answers wouldn't count. We were leaving for the said trip via the physics laboratory (as in, using it as mids of transportation - watch the lab turn into Nyan Cat ππ).
The end of the dream takes me back to the hostel in the first scenery, and so, I end up running from all of the grasshoppers and cicadas, until mom is like "Okay, we're outta here." and gets a car for both of us to get away.
~About the Contents~
Rarity: N+
Real Characters: my mom, Mrs Farmazon (the analyst)
Comments
Post a Comment