Skip to main content

1-1: P.E. Class with an "Archangel"

 In the beginning of the dream, I found myself in high school, and the P.E. class was about to start. Everyone went to the locker rooms to change. I stayed behind, since I didn't feel quite prepared for the class on that day. 

As my eyes wandered aimlessly about the hallway, I noticed that certain groups of anime characters had appeared in the classroom, in the gym, as well as in both of the locker rooms. I didn't see familiar faces among the group of characters in the classroom, but I could easily recognize Yuki and Luka from Uraboku, as well as Yuuki and Kaname from Vampire Knight in the gym, chilling in an imense pool, surrounded by a pink smoke that occasionally turned purple. The atmosphere seemed rather romantic, but at the same time, confusing.

Suddenly, I heard a voice from above (part of me thought it was a Divine being that spoke) asking "What will 'Yuki' do?" However, I couldn't understand which Yuki the voice was reffering to, as there were two of them in the pool, basically.

Then, the scenery suddenly changed. It seemed like the (normal) P.E. class had started (finally...). I was also there, in the gym, together with my classmates, but the teacher didn't seem to be any of the ones we had during high school. Oh no. It was none other than my teacher from middle-school. He told me I had poor orientation skills when I hit my head on a lamp that was hanging from the ceiling, being sustained only by a thin metalic wire. I told my teacher that he had no proper evidence for his statement, since the fact that I hit my head had only been an accident. 

Another slight change of scenery. The teacher told us to line up in front of the espaliers. All of a sudden, a blonde young man with blue eyes appeared out of nowhere, calling himself "Archangel". He was holding a whip in his right hand. After studying us all for a minute or two, he proceeded to hit us with that whip, then stopped in front of me with a miscievous grin on his face. He addressed me some weird questions, and that's when I realized his voice resembled that of Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji. Although I liked listening to his voice, the words he uttered made me flinch. Luckily, he didn't stay much longer, leaving the gym after a few minutes to head to the girls' locker room. I found myself going after him when the P.E. class was over, but he was nowhere in sight. In the locker room, I only saw Takashiro and Reiga from Uraboku, as well as a few unknown characters. 

The dream unexpectedly comes to an end when someone says "Yo, wait until you SEE what Takashiro is going to do!!" - I never found out who that person was talking to, or what Takashiro did.

~About the contents~

Rarity: SR 
Real Characters: my P.E. teacher from middle school, some classmates from high school 
Anime/Manga: Uraboku, Vampire Knight, Kuroshitsuji
Anime Characters: Luka Crosszeria, Giou Yuki, Giou Reiga, Giou Takashiro (Uraboku); Kuran Yuuki, Kuran Kaname (Vampire Knight), Alois Trancy (Kuroshitsuji) - mentioned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-7: Notary in a Church

The usual dream in which I had to go to school. So I waited for the trolleybus that would get me to school. Normally, the first stop from home is near a church. In my dream, the trolleybus was passing through the church as if it were a tunnel. As for what could be seen inside of the church, well, aside from the dimly lit space,  there was a notary. I got off and suddenly, I realized I couldn't get out of the church anymore. (To this day, I still ask myself why I chose to get off that trolleybus, I could have just passed the stop if I had stayed in, but logic be damned.) Then I started asking everyone if they knew a way for me to get out of the said church, more like "I'm sorry for causing a disturbance, but couLD YOU PLEASE TELL ME how to get out of here??" The desperate faces I made brought me no answer though. In the end, my mom came to get me out of there (don't ask me how). The "church" looked slightly different when she arrived, more like a train st...

1-27: A Bus Like a Hotel

 I was on my way back home from school. It was supposedly winter - I don't know how else it could get dark at 5 pm. Given that I was still going to school at noon, I think I was around 10th grade.  Curiously, I got in a bus that doesn't normally come near my high school, no.105. What was even more unusual was that a few other classmates came with me. And by the time I was like three stops away from home, my classmates were still with me, although one of them was supposed to take the train home, and we had passed the train station.  For some reason, I fell asleep in the bus, and went all the way to the very last stop, missing my chance to get home, of course.  I woke up to one classmate calling out to me - the same guy who was supposed to get down ages back and take the train. To my utter surprise I noticed that the bus now looked exactly like my grandma's bedroom (in the way the furniture was arranged). Also, I had slept on the floor.  As I explored the ...

1-29: Medicinal Movies and Shadow Tea

In the beginning of the dream, I found myself at a hotel that greatly resembled my grandparents' countryside house. However, compared to the reality I used to know, the bedroom only consisted of one bed that occupied the entire space.  One day, upon leaving the bedroom, I noticed a familiar scenery unfolding before my eyes - the kitchen of Howard Johnson (actual Sheraton), the hotel where I'd completed my very first practice stage in 9th grade. I explored the long corridor further, noticing a pharmacy right in front of the restaurant. Normally, that was the place where we got rid of the rests of the clients' food. But this time, it was a pharmacy, and inside the pharmacy, there was a therapist.  The therapist gave me a special brand of tea to drink and "calm down". If I may say, she had quite a lot of different brands. Apparently, whenever one drank the tea, they would enter a weird state of mind, and imagine themselves watch a movie they'd never seen befo...