Hello, dear friends! ♡ I'm happy to announce that I am finally done translating the very first volume of dreams!! It's been a long struggle, I've been fighting these little monsters since last year.
What can I say, having started this journey long ago, back
in the days when the loss of my father and grandmother was still recent, I
always considered these dreams to be mostly dry. Dull, without a proper story.
I wasn't happy about them, especially not after a while, when my mind made
a change for the better and started giving me more and more funny stories to
tell.
I've never seen these dreams as interesting. But now, after
taking one more look at them, I realize just how wrong I was to call these
boring. They are far from that. They are traumatic, they are dark, they are the
suffering I never wanted to pay attention to. In these dreams, I was bullied,
both physically and emotionally. I was unimportant, I was not heard. Especially
in the second part of the volume, I was misunderstood, belittled and afraid. In
these dreams I tried to drift away from life in ways I would never rely on.
These were really, truly, a coping mechanism. A place for my anger, and my
sadness alike. They were the beginning and the core of my adventure, in how
bleak and hopeless they were. Very few of them are actually funny.
My all time favorites from this volume are the following: 1,
11, 13, 16, 22, 24, 29 and 35. I guess 27 is also close to being a fave. I
promise you that as time goes on, the traumatic dreams will decrease. So stay
with me until then, okay? ♡
See you soon, with the characters list!
Comments
Post a Comment